Sturt Sabres Basketball Club have a rare opportunity to lead and drive a high performing basketball program
Applications are now open until the 17th of June.
The Junior Coaching Director will be responsible for:
- Providing a vision and managing a pathway for Junior Program Coaches across the club
- Providing technical input to Sturt’s junior teams
- Reviewing on-court performance and alignment with the junior pathway
- Coach selection and oversight of squad selection
- List management in line with Club Policies
- Pro-actively working with the club Executive and General Committee to foster great working relationships
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders in a positive and constructive manner.
- A key requirement of the role will be to complete required administrative tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
If this sounds like you, apply via the Seek Job application linked below.